Museum Venue Catering
Whether you are getting married, hosting a corporate event, or an anniversary party, you will want your event to be unforgettable. What better way to create an unforgettable evening than to host your special day at a museum? Here at Food For Thought, we partner with over 11 museums in the Chicagoland area perfect for both large-scale and intimate events. When you choose to host your wedding, corporate event, or special occasion at a Chicagoland museum with Food For Thought, we will make sure your day is special, rich, and right – all you have to do is live and shine in it.
Bring Your Event To Life
Choosing a venue, musical talent, caterer, etc. for a large event can be difficult. The decisions you make for your event will have a lasting impact. Whether you would like to dine with the dinosaurs and elephants at the Field Museum or to bring out the kid in all of your guests at the Chicago Children’s Museum, Food For Thought has experience with almost every type of party one could throw. Explore some of the museums we partner with below to find the venue of your dreams.
- Adler Planetarium: Standing Reception – 1,200 & Seated Dinner – 375
- The Field Museum: Standing Reception – 7,000 & Seated Dinner – 1,500
- Kohl Children’s Museum: Standing Reception – 500 & Seated Dinner – 500
- Chicago History Museum: Standing Reception – 600 & Seated Dinner – 300
- The Smart Museum: Standing Reception – 80 & Seated Dinner – 300
- National Hellenic Museum: Standing Reception – 700 & Seated Dinner – 300
- Chicago Children’s Museum: Standing Reception – 800 & Seated Dinner – 200
- Kenosha Public Museums: Standing Reception – 300 & Seated Dinner – 175
- Elmhurst Art Museum: Standing Reception – 275 & Seated Dinner – 150
Museum Event Catering
Choosing the right caterer and dining solution can help enhance the event so you can focus on enjoying the moment with everyone else. When you host an event at a museum, you will want the catering menu to fit the theme of your venue. Our team is experienced with hosting events both big and small at museums and are capable of bringing your vision to life with the perfect dish. We will work with you from the drawing board until the last guest leaves to make sure that the vision you had for the food at your special occasion is served at the right taste, portion, time, and compliments the moment.